Cube Curve 28 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Cube Curve hybrid sports bike is an ideal introduction to the world of freedom on two wheel. A p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cube Curve hybrid sports bike is an ideal introduction to the world of freedom on two wheel. A perfect hybrid for exploring urban areas and further afield.
With a high quality aluminium frame featuring details you wouldn't normally see in this bike category plus powerful and low maintenance V-Brakes, 24 gears and a comfortable Suntour suspension fork, the Curve is a reliable and safe ride companion in any situation.
There's a good reason Cube’s Curve sporty hybrid is lighter than other similar models. It's down to the light, double butted tubes that make up the aluminium frame - including the complex profiles of the down tube and top tube - plus the 3D forged, multi-functional dropouts with integrated Easy Mount Kickstand.
As with all Cube bikes, the Curve has comfortably passed every EU and in-house stress test we could throw at it, meaning you can enjoy complete peace of mind.
A good hybrid bike needs reliable components. A capable Shimano Tourney and Altus 3x8 groupset, plush Suntour suspension fork and powerful Tektro V-Brakes make this bike perfect for town or country cycling.
Low rolling resistance and excellent grip, even off-road, are the hallmarks of the CX Comp tyres. High quality, light and durable finishing components from Cube round off the Curve's excellent kit list.
- Lightweight Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Frame
- Plush SR Suntour M3010 fork
- Schwalbe CX Comp Tyres for excellent grip
- Capable 3x8 drivetrain to help you tackle all terrain
- Size: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm, 58cm, 62cm
- Colour: Black/Blue
- The Cube Curve is available on 0% APR finance
The Cube Curve 28 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
Fork: SR Suntour M3010, 63mm
Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 660mmCUBE Performance Grip
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
Front Mech: Shimano FD-TX800, Topswing, 31.8mm
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
Chainset: Shimano FC-T801, 48x36x26T, BB-UN100, 175mm, Chainguard
Chain: KMC Z72
Front Brake: V-Brake
Rear Brake: V-Brake
Rims: Rims: CUBE SX24
Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX800
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX800
Tyres: Schwalbe CX Comp, Active, 40x622 Front - Schwalbe CX Comp, Active, 40x622 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included