Cube Delhi Exc Trapeze 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When the narrow, winding road leads to the ends of the earth, our Delhi EXC will be with you all the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort IC Frame
- SR Suntour NCX E RL Air fork
- Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brakes
- Front light Busch&Müller Eyc T Senso Plus
- Backlight Busch&Müller Toplight View Plus
- Kickstand CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards SKS Stingray
- Bell Humpert
- Carrier CUBE Integrated Carrier, SnapIt Adapter and Rails
The Cube Delhi Exc 28 Trapeze 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort IC Double Butted
Fork: SR Suntour NCX E RL Air, 63mm
Headset: FSA Orbit Z semi-integrated 1 1/8"
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mmCUBE Natural Fit Comfort
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire-Plus
Front Mech: Shimano Deore FD-T610, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
Chainset: Shimano FC-T551, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rims: Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Shimano XT DH-T8000, Hub Dynamo, QR
Rear Hub: Shimano XT FH-M8000, QR, Centerlock
Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Kevlar, 42x622 Front - Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Kevlar, 42x622 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included