Cube Disc Brake Pads - Magura MT5
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Brake pads See the latest products
New in Brake pads
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Sintered:These coverings have the reputation of a longer durability and a good hot braking response ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Sintered:These coverings have the reputation of a longer durability and a good hot braking response but also a high wear of the brake disc and a high vulnerability for noise generation. For use in the downhill or freeride field.
Organic:Abrasive substances of the 'organic' category consist of fibres, which can be gained from glas, rubber, carbon or Kevlar and Twaron. Furthermore, they consist of fillers and temperature-resistant synthetic or natural resin. These coverings are said to be softer, quieter, but they also have the reputation of fast wear and brake dust development. On top of that, especially after increased temperature levels, they develop a worse reaming performance. They are designed for the hobby and entry-level field.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.