Cube Elite C:68 Race 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description For a competitive cross-country racer, the Cube Elite C:68 Race 29er XC hardtail leaves little to be... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For a competitive cross-country racer, the Cube Elite C:68 Race 29er XC hardtail leaves little to be desired.
Not all carbon is made equal, and Cube’s C:68 uses no less than 68% of the black stuff in its construction – an incredibly high amount. The result is a material with an enormous strength-to-weight ratio, giving its designers the freedom to use thinner tube walls which saves weight, without sacrificing any strength or stiffness. Formed using cube’s Twin Mold technology, every single fibre sits perfectly in the right place.
Up front, a Fox 32 Float Performance fork takes care of the suspension, giving 100mm of travel to make sure every lump and bump in the trail is ironed out. The Step Cast design lowers show how committed Fox are to achieving perfection - every little detail helps towards achieving their lightest ever fork.
Shimano’s XTR groupset is legendary in the MTB world, and the Cube Elite C:68 Race gets the latest M9000 version, with a 2x11 speed drivetrain that packs in a huge range of gear ratios. The matching M9000 XTR disc brakes give you unmatched stopping power too, which you’ll need to keep the speed of this bike in check.
- C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold carbon is cube’s highest grade carbon fibre ever
- Fox 32 Float Performance Step-Cast fork with silky smooth 100mm travel & remote lockout
- Shimano XTR M9000 2x11 speed groupset is the pinnacle of mountain bike components
- Shimano XTR M9000 disc brakes offer unrivalled power and modulation
- DT Swiss CSW MA 3.9 wheelset with light & strong straightpull spokes
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in
- Colour: Carbon/Green
- The Cube Elite C:68 Race 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Cube Elite C:68 29 Race 2X 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG, AXH
Fork: Fox 32 Float Perfromance SC, 15QR Boost, Tapered, Remote Lockout, 100mm
Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
Bars: CUBE Race Flat Bar Pro Carbon, 740mmCUBE SCR
Stem: Syntace F109, 31.8mm
Shifters: Shimano XTR SL-M9000-I Direct Attach
Front Mech: Shimano XTR FD-M9020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
Rear Mech: Shimano XTR RD-M9000-DGS, ShadowPlus, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
Chainset: Shimano XTR FC-M9020, 36x26T
Chain: Shimano CN-HG900-11
Front Brake: Shimano XTR BR-M9000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano XTR BR-M9000, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rims: DT CSW MA 3.9 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/32 Spokes, 15mm / X12, Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss Pro Head® Reinforcement System, Squorx® Alloy Nipples
Front Hub: 15mm
Rear Hub: X12
Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin Front - Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Motion Post, 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included