Cube Elite C:68 SL 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Cube’s SL tag always means that a bike has something a little special, and the Cube Elite C:68 SL 29... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cube’s SL tag always means that a bike has something a little special, and the Cube Elite C:68 SL 29er cross country hardtail is no different.
Not all carbon is made equal, and Cube’s C:68 uses no less than 68% of the black stuff in its construction – an incredibly high amount. The result is a material with an enormous strength-to-weight ratio, giving its designers the freedom to use thinner tube walls which save weight, without sacrificing any strength or stiffness. Formed using cube’s Twin Mold technology, every single fibre sits perfectly in the right place.
Those of you who are familiar with cross country MTB racing will be familiar with the 100mm Rockshox SID fork at the front of the Cube Elite C:68 SL. Since it was first unleashed on the world, the SID has won more international races than any other fork. When you pull up to the starting line, you’ll want to be racing with the Cube Elite C:68 SL, rather than against it.
SRAM were the pioneer of the modern 1x drivetrain, and the SRAM XX1 1x11 speed groupset on this mountain bike is one of their finest. You get a wide range of gears, running around a Race Face narrow/wide chainring and a silky smooth gearshift which is rapid and precise every time you click. Backing this up is a set of Magura MT8 Carbon disc brakes, delivering massive stopping power from an unbelievably lightweight caliper.
- C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold carbon is cube’s highest grade carbon fibre ever
- RockShox SID RL 100mm fork – the most successful fork in international MTB racing
- SRAM XX1 1x11 speed gears for simple, lightweight efficiency
- Magura MT8 Carbon discs are the first choice for XC racers needing light & powerful brakes
- DT Swiss CSW MA 3.9 wheelset with light & strong straightpull spokes
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in
- Colour: Teamline
- The Cube Elite C:68 SL 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Cube Elite C:68 29 Sl 1X 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, X12, Integrated Cable Routing
Fork: Rock Shox SID RL, Fast Black, PushLoc, QR15, Tapered, 100mm
Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
Bars: Syntace Vector Carbon High10, 760mmCUBE SCR
Stem: Syntace F109, 31.8mm
Shifters: Sram XX1 Trigger
Rear Mech: Sram XX1, 11-Speed
Chainset: Race Face Next SL Carbon, 34T, 175mm, Oversized Aluminum Axle
Chain: KMC X11 L
Front Brake: Magura MT8 180mm
Rear Brake: Magura MT8 160mm
Rims: DT CSW MA 3.9 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/32 Spokes, 15mm / X12, Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss Pro Head® Reinforcement System, Squorx® Alloy Nipples
Front Hub: 15mm
Rear Hub: X12
Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Kevlar, 2.25, Lite Skin Front - Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Kevlar, 2.25, Lite Skin Rear
Seatpost: Syntace P6 Carbon Raceflex, 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included