Cube Fritzz 180 HPA SL 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Please note: remote lever for rear shock is not includedDownhill prowess meets climbing efficiency. ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Please note: remote lever for rear shock is not included
Downhill prowess meets climbing efficiency. The Cube Fritzz HPA SL is a hard-hitting enduro mountain bike, with 180mm of full sus travel and 27.5” wheels, for taking on the most challenging descents and climbing back to the top for more.
The HPA Ultralight 7005 series aluminium alloy frame is triple butted and hydroformed in order to offer robust performance in a lightweight package. The Fritzz offers best-in-class weight for a 180mm travel MTB. The tapered headtube adds front end stiffness while the forged Trail Motion Rocker link helps to keep the rear wheel in line. The four bar linkage rear suspension system gives you 180mm of fully active travel that keeps on working efficiently even while pedalling and braking.
Factory versions of the Fox 36 Float fork and Float X rear shock feature Kashima coatings to give you ultra-plush performance. Both units also feature refined 3-position compression damping adjustment with the ability to fine tune the damping in Open mode.
The SRAM X1 1x11 speed drivetrain offers slick, reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on the whole mountain. Combined with an e-thirteen chain-guide you get excellent chain security too. SRAM Guide RS brakes offer confident stopping power while the RockShox Reverb stealth dropper post allows you to make the most of every trail section.
Shred the whole mountain on the Cube Fritzz 180 HPA SL.
- HPA Ultralight, triple butted and hydroformed frame is tough yet lightweight
- Four bar linkage suspension design offers 180mm of fully active suspension travel
- Fox 36 Float Factory fork for 180mm of refined suspension control up front
- Fox Float-X Factory shock for plush, hard-hitting suspension control
- SRAM X1 11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- SRAM Guide RS brakes for confident stopping power.
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Black/Mint
- The Cube Fritzz 180 HPA SL is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, AXH|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Factory, 3-Position FIT4 Damper, Open(adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, 20mm Axle, Tapered, Kashima Coated, 180mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X Factory, 215x64mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, Kashima Coated, EVOL Air Sleeve|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40.ZS44 / 40.ZS56\40|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 35|
|Bars:||Race Face Chester 35, 780mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide RS, Hydr. Disc Brake 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Guide RS, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Front Mech:||e*thirteen TRS+ 1X Chain Guide, ISCG05|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X1, Type2, 11-Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram X1 Trigger|
|Rims:||DT CSW EM 3.7 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/28 Spokes, 20mm / X12, 584x30C Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss Pro Head® Reinforcement System, Squorx® Alloy Nipples|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.35, Super Gravity, VertStar Tubeless Easy|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Rock Razor 2.35, Super Gravity, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy|
|Seat Post:||Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm, 440x150mm (390x125mm for smallest frame size)|
|Chainset:||Race Face Æffect SL 32T, 175mm|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.