Cube Hanzz 190 SL 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The new chapter of gravity fuelled fun. The Cube Hanz 190 SL is a full suspension mountain bike buil... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The new chapter of gravity fuelled fun. The Cube Hanz 190 SL is a full suspension mountain bike built for smashing out runs in the bike park as well as downhill racing. With a RockShox Boxxer RC fork up front the SL has even more big hit ability than the other Hanzz models you can tame whatever the track throws at you.
- Aluminium alloy frame is built for the big hits
- RockShox Boxxer RC fork offers 200mm of suspension travel
- Fox Van RC coil shock controls the 190mm of rear wheel travel
- SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- SRAM GX/X7 1x10 speed drivetrain with MRP SXG Chain Guide
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”
- Colour: Metal/Petrol
- The Cube Hanzz 190 SL is available with 0% APR finance
Whether you're pushing your limits in the bike park or lining up for the start of another downhill run, you need to know that you can rely on your bike. We build the Hanzz 190 SL 27.5 to fulfill that role, without breaking the bank. A nimble-handling, bomb-proof aluminium chassis is paired with RockShox's all-new dual crown, 200mm travel Boxxer RC fork for the ultimate in gravity-fuelled fun. With a Fox VAN Performance shock out back, Sram's 10 speed GX transmission, Sram Code R brakes and Answer Atac Duroc wheels, we've given you everything you need to push your riding further, steeper, faster and higher. Hands down, your top choice for affordable gravity fun.
We built the Hanzz 190 SL to be strong enough to stand up to some serious riding, but nimble enough to be fun while you're shredding. That's why we used all the experience we've gained from building strong, light and manoeuvrable aluminium frames, starting with our High Performance Aluminium (HPA) tubes and using your mechanical forming process to ensure that the frame has strength and ridigity exactly where it's needed most. In case you're wondering, we backed up this design approach - as we do with all our frames - with rigourous lab testing to confirm that the Hanzz 190 SL is more than strong enough for the job. A 157mm thru axle at the rear and seat stays specially designed to handle the stresses handed out by a 200mm dual crown fork are part of the package, while externally routed cables are simple to maintain. We sweated the details, so you can concentrate on shredding.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aluminium Light, Advanced Mechanical Forming, FSP 4-Link, ISCG Mount|
|Fork:||RockShox Boxxer RC DebonAir, 20x110mm Maxle Boost, 200mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Van RC Performance, 222x70mm, Rebound & Low Speed Compression Adjust|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)|
|Stem:||Race Face Chester 35 Direct Mount|
|Bars:||Race Face Chester 35 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Code R, Hydr. Disc Brake 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Code R, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX short cage, Type 2.1, 10-Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram X7 Trigger|
|Rims:||Answer Atac Duroc 30, 20x110mm / 12x157mm, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Ultrasoft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35|
|Seat Post:||CUBE Performance Post, 31.6mm|
|Saddle:||SDG FLY MTN 2|
|Chainset:||e*thirteen LG1 32T, 170mm|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1030, 11-28T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|