Cube Hyde 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Cube Hyde hybrid sports bike makes getting around the urban environment easy. It’s a fast and re... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cube Hyde hybrid sports bike makes getting around the urban environment easy. It’s a fast and responsive city bike for stress-free and healthy commutes.
The Hyde is a lightweight urban bike with a 27 speed transmission and perfect for getting around town and weekend rides out in the countryside but, just as important, this is a bike that has style, comfort and speed.
Cube’s Hyde is a real eye-catcher with a 29er aluminium frame. It’s a genuine all-rounder that's able to use real 29 inch tyres thanks to tweaked tyre clearances. 3D forged dropouts make it easy to attach mudguards, luggage racks and kickstands, which means the sporty Hyde can be customised according to individual needs.
There's even room for two drinking bottles, thanks to bosses mounted on the down tube and seat tube.
The Hyde is equipped with durable, tried and tested gear shifting components from Shimano's Acera groupset, with an upgrade to a Deore rear derailleur. That's 27 gear combinations at your fingertips.
Powerful Tektro HD-M285 hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you can stop reliably at all times. The frame is complemented by the lightweight and rigid aluminium fork, which offers direct and agile handling along with plenty of tyre clearance.
Schwalbe's 2.35in Big Apple tyres make the Hyde hybrid bike a comfortable companion when you have to speed over a cobbled section or drop down off a kerb, but also have good puncture resistance.
- Lightweight & responsive aluminium frame
- Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Fork for precise cornering
- Powerful Tektro HD-M285, Hydr. Disc Brakes
- Schwalbe Big Apple tyres with good puncture resistance
- DT CSW EM 3.7 Straightpull tubeless ready wheelset
- Size: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm, 58cm, 62cm
- Colour: Black/Flash Yellow
- The Cube Hyde is available on 0% APR finance
The Cube Hyde 28 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium Superlite Urban 29 Double Butted
Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Taper
Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"
Bars: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mmCUBE Performance Grip
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Shifters: Shimano SL-M3000, Rapidfire-Plus
Front Mech: Shimano FD-T3000, Topswing, 31.8mm
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
Chainset: Shimano FC-T3010, 48x36x26T, 175mm, BB-UN100, Chainguard
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: Tektro HD-M285, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rear Brake: Tektro HD-M285, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rims: Rims: CUBE UX24, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: CUBE K68F
Rear Hub: CUBE K68R
Tyres: Schwalbe Big Apple, Active, 28x2.35 Front - Schwalbe Big Apple, Active, 28x2.35 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included