Cube Hyde 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Practical urban cycling style and utility. The Cube Hyde is a hybrid sports bike that is ideal for c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Practical urban cycling style and utility. The Cube Hyde is a hybrid sports bike that is ideal for city cycling. The 29” MTB wheels are shod with wide yet fast rolling tyres that absorb many of the lumps and bumps you find on the city streets. Combined with hydraulic disc brakes the Cube Hyde is ideal for all-weather urban cycling.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame for rapid cycling
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- 29” wheels with 2.15” tyres for smooth rolling
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- Sizes: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm, 58cm, 62cm
- The Cube Hyde is available with 0% APR finance
There's no escaping it: getting around town quickly and easily these days clearly means a switch from cars to bikes. They're fast, stress-free and good for you - a triple win. But anyone contemplating the switch needs a bike geared towards the specific demands of the urban environment. That's where the Cube Hyde comes in. With a revised frame for 2018, this lightweight urban machine is the ideal companion for tackling the mean streets of the city. From the powerful hydraulic disc brakes' all-weather stopping power, to the fast-rolling tyres and slick-shifting Shimano 27 speed transmission, it's all the bike you need to beat the traffic. More than that, it's light and lively enough to do double duty as your weekend ticket out into the countryside. One bike, many reasons: that's the Hyde.
Looking for inspiration for our urban mile-muncher, our engineers borrowed tech and experience from our light, fast and versatile 29er mountain bike range. For 2018 they added new rack and mudguard mounts for faster, easier and more secure mounting of these essential accessories - so you can customise your Hyde to fit seamlessly into your life. The sleek rigid fork matches the frame's looks perfectly and offers crisp, precise steering. Space for two drink bottles means long weekend rides are well within your reach, and we even reduced maintenance time and tidied up the frame's appearance by routing gear cables internally.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Urban 29 Double Butted|
|Fork:||Cube Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Taper|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Flat Race Bar, 660mm|
|Front Brake:||BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Acera FD-T3000, Topswing, 31.8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed|
|Rims:||Cube UX24, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Big Apple, Active, 29x2.15|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Big Apple, Active, 29x2.15|
|Seat Post:||Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Acera FC-T3010, 48x36x26T, 175mm, BB-UN100, Chainguard|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T|
|Pedals:||Cube PP MTB|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Cube Hyde 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I’ve owned a Cube mountain bike before but needed something in a hybrid model for riding to work. This fits the bill because it gets along on roads really fast and handles and bumps and small potholes with ease. Not impressed with how it was put together because some kind of lubricant has run down and stained the paint job and one of the break cables has had it’s casing split right through obviously leaving it open to the elements.
I’ve owned a Cube mountain bike before but needed something in a hybrid model for riding to work. This fits the bill because it gets along on roads really fast and handles and bumps and small potholes with ease. Not impressed with how it was put together because some kind of lubricant has run down and stained the paint job and one of the break cables has had it’s casing split right through obviously leaving it open to the elements.Close review