Cube Hyde Pro 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Low maintenance urban bike style. The Cube Hyde Pro is a hybrid sports bike that is built for the ci... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
Low maintenance urban bike style. The Cube Hyde Pro is a hybrid sports bike that is built for the city. With its hub gears, belt drive and hydraulic disc brakes the Hyde Pro will work flawlessly, day after day in all weather conditions, without needing constant fettling. With high volume tyres for extra comfort on rough roads the Hyde Pro is ideal for urban commuting and all city cycling.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame for rapid cycling
- Belt drive for low maintenance cycling
- Shimano Nexus 8-speed hub gears for easy gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- 29” wheels with 2.15” tyres for smooth rolling
- Colour: Black/Blue
- Sizes: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm, 58cm, 62cm
- The Cube Hyde Pro is available with 0% APR finance
Don't be deceived by its understated looks: the Hyde Pro is a true urban lifestyle bike for riders who appreciate style as much as they do function. It's a bike that's capable of taking on any terrain - in fact you could say its true strength lies in its adaptability. The tried and tested 8 speed hub gear with belt drive perfectly fulfills the demands of an urban all-rounder, serving up all the gears you need while demanding almost nothing in the way of maintenance. Hydraulic Shimano disc brakes provide powerful, easy to control stopping in any weather conditions, while the sleek rigid fork contributes to the Hyde Pro's surprisingly low overall weight and gives it a nippy, nimble feel that you'll love. Speed, comfort, convenience and style - it's all here.
The Hyde Pro's light but stiff aluminium frame - built from a double butted tubeset to save weight where it's not needed without sacrificing strength - is based on our 29er hardtail mountain bike model. That's good news, because it's designed to be tough, comfortable and supremely versatile. New for 2018, our designers added re-worked mudguard and rack mounts to make it easier to attach these essential accessories without spoiling the sleek lines of the frame. We've even tidied up the cable routing, running them inside the frame to reduce maintenance and clutter.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Urban 29 Double Butted|
|Fork:||Cube Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Taper|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Flat Race Bar, 660mm|
|Front Brake:||BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake 160mm|
|Shifters:||Shimano Nexus SL-C6000|
|Rims:||Cube UX24, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-M3050, QR, Centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Nexus SG-C8001-8D, 8-Speed, Nut, Centerlock|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Big Apple, Active, 29x2.15|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Big Apple, Active, 29x2.15|
|Seat Post:||Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Gates S150 CDN, 46T, 170mm, BB Thun Zumba|
|Chain:||Gates CDN, 120T|
|Pedals:||Cube Aluminium MTB|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Cube Hyde Pro 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
My Bike is 2 years old now and had a chain drive. But it is an outstanding bike. over 1800km done mostly offroad and i've only needed to adjust the chain and gears (Easy). Truly outstanding purchase (and i don't often leave reviews).
My Bike is 2 years old now and had a chain drive. But it is an outstanding bike. over 1800km done mostly offroad and i've only needed to adjust the chain and gears (Easy). Truly outstanding purchase (and i don't often leave reviews).Close review
Very happy with purchase and speed of delivery only hiccup was not receiving tool kit
Very happy with purchase and speed of delivery only hiccup was not receiving tool kitClose review
I've had the bike for a few weeks now and I'm really happy with it. It's taken a while to get used to the twist gearing and doing things differently. I use this bike specifically for commuting and it's really comfortable, smooth and very quiet.
I've had the bike for a few weeks now and I'm really happy with it. It's taken a while to get used to the twist gearing and doing things differently. I use this bike specifically for commuting and it's really comfortable, smooth and very quiet.Close review