Cube Litening C:68 SL 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ultralight and super stiff, the Cube Litening C:68 SL is a thoroughbred road race bike that is built... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ultralight and super stiff, the Cube Litening C:68 SL is a thoroughbred road race bike that is built for speed. With a top of the range carbon fibre composite frame, a full Shimano Dura-Ace groupset and Fulcrum Racing 44 wheels, the Cube Litening C:68 is ready to give you a performance advantage.
- C:68 Carbon fibre composite frame is stiff and ultra-lightweight
- Full C:68 carbon fork for precise steering control
- Full Shimano Dura-Ace groupset for the very best shifting performance
- Fulcrum Racing 44 wheels for rapid rolling
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 62cm
- Colour: Team Wanty
- The Cube Litening C:68 SL is available with 0% APR finance
This Team Wanty replica Litening C:68 SL is so fast - even on the climbs - that it'll make your eyes water. No, really. This ultralight and super stiff race machine will appeal to speed freaks and died-in-the-wool racers alike. The frame comes perilously close to breaking the magic 850 gram barrier, while our choice of the finest components - including Shimano's superb Dura Ace groupset and a Fulcrum wheelset - means there's practically no room for future upgrades. Which means the only thing left for you to do... is to ride.
There's no room for compromise if you want to be the best. With the Litening C:68 SL frame we set out to achieve exceptionally low weight with the latest C:68 carbon technology, optimised frame tube shapes and our Advanced Twin Mould production process. But we didn't stop there, because we also wanted to improve both comfort and efficiency. The stretched geometry creates an incredibly efficient riding position for rapid forward progress, but keeps the handling agile. And our Litening C:68 fork combines the best possible comfort with incredible steering precision and very low weight.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||CUBE C:68 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing|
|Fork:||Cube CSL Evo C:68 Technology, 1 1/8 - 1 1/4" Tapered|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit C33 ACB I-t Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/4"|
|Stem:||Ritchey WCS, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Ritchey WCS Logic Curve Carbon|
|Front Brake:||Dura Ace BR-R9100|
|Rear Brake:||Dura Ace BR-R9100|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura Ace FD-R9100-BM, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura Ace RD-R9100-DSS, 11-Speed|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 44|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 25-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Reifen Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 25-622|
|Seat Post:||Ritchey WCS Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Dura Ace FC-R9100, 52x36T|
|Cassette:||Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100, 11-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.