Cube Litening C:68 SLT Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Ultimate road race performance. The Cube Litening C:68 SLT Disc is a road race bike that feature... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Ultimate road race performance. The Cube Litening C:68 SLT Disc is a road race bike that features a cutting-edge carbon fibre frame with Newman carbon wheels and a full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset that includes the refined stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
- C:68 Carbon fibre composite frame is stiff and ultra-lightweight
- Full C:68 carbon fork for precise steering control
- Full Shimano Dura-Ace D12 groupset for unbeatable shifting performance
- Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brakes for confident speed control
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 62cm
- Colour: Zeroblack
- The Cube Litening C:68 SLT Disc is available with 0% APR finance
When you unleash a team of enthusiastic engineers and ask them to develop the ultimate racing bike, the result is likely to be pretty special. Well, you're looking at it: our Litening C:68 SLT. As much art as it is engineering, this bike combines the most advanced current carbon frame construction technologies with the world's most exclusive components to achieve our goal - a no-compromise race machine. With Newmen cockpit components and SL R.25 wheelset matched to Shimano's range-topping Dura Ace Di2 groupset - including hydraulic disc brakes - there's nothing standing between you and your best ever performance. The Litening C:68 SLT: for riders who demand only the very best.
It's hard to imagine a more beautiful rendition of state-of-the-art carbon technology than our Litening C:68 SLT. By using our most advanced C:68 fibre technology, innovative tube shapes and our Monocoque Advanced Twin Mould production technique we managed both to reduce the weight of the Litening C:68 SLT's frame to a sensation new low AND to increase both stiffness and comfort. A contradiction in terms? Not at all - a massive down tube and very stiff bottom bracket area combined with 12mm through axles offer efficient power transfer, while a flattened top tube and slender seat stays improve comfort over long distances. We also added our C:68 carbon fork, whose slim legs allow precise steering through the tightest gap in the peloton whilst still offering incredible vibration absorption.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||CUBE C:68 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Flat Mount Disc, Race Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm|
|Fork:||Cube CSL Evo C:68 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit C33 ACB I-t Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/4"|
|Stem:||Newmen Evolution SL 318.4, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon|
|Front Brake:||Dura Ace BR-R9170, Hydraulic Disc Brake, Flat Mount|
|Rear Brake:||Dura Ace BR-R9170, Hydraulic Disc Brake, Flat Mount|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-R9150-F, Braze-On|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-R9150-DSS, 11-Speed|
|Rims:||Newmen Advanced SL R.25 Carbon|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 25-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 25-622|
|Seat Post:||Newmen Advanced SL, 27.2mm, Carbon|
|Chainset:||Shimano Dura Ace FC-R9100, 52x36T|
|Cassette:||Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100, 11-28|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.