Cube Nature Trapeze Womens 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycle comfortably on road track and trail. The Cube Nature Trapeze is a women’s hybrid sports bike t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycle comfortably on road track and trail. The Cube Nature Trapeze is a women’s hybrid sports bike that offers capable all-weather performance and is ideal for urban cycling and commuting as well as cycle path and gravel track adventuring.
- Lightweight alloy frame with low top tube for easier stopping and starting
- SR Suntour NEX fork offers 63mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of the trail
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping power
- Easy Mount Kickstand compatible
- Sizes: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm
- Colour: Iridium/Blue
- The Cube Nature Trapeze is available with 0% APR finance
We designed the Nature to be your perfect introduction to the world of freedom on two wheels. It is, we reckon, the perfect hybrid bike for exploring urban areas - or even further afield. With a high-quality aluminium frame featuring details you wouldn't normally see at this price, it's a comfortable, easy to use and low maintenance riding companion. New for 2018, we've even included the all-weather stopping power and reliability of hydraulic disc brakes. With a smooth-shifting Shimano 8 speed transmission and suspension fork to add comfort on even the roughest of roads, the CUBE Nature is all you need to get started.
There's a very good reason the Nature is lighter than similar models from our competitors. It's all down the lightweight, double butted tubes that make up the aluminium frame. Double butting removes material - and weight - where it isn't needed, while leaving it alone where it's important for strength. 3D forged, multi-functional dropouts provide a convenient attachment for our Easy Mount kickstand as well as mudguards and a luggage rack - can you say ''versatile''? Complex profile top and down tubes contribute to a frame that's rigid enough for precise steering, but still comfortable on any ride. And, as with all our bikes, the CUBE Nature has passed every EU and in-house safety test that we could throw at it, meaning you can enjoy your riding with complete peace of mind.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX, 63mm|
|Headset:||FEIMIN FP-H863, Semi-Integrated|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm|
|Front Brake:||HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160/160|
|Rear Brake:||HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160/160|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TX800, Topswing, 31.8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed|
|Rims:||Cube SD20, 32H, Disc|
|Front Hub:||Cube K68F Alloy Light|
|Rear Hub:||Cube K68R Alloy Light|
|Front Tyre:||Cube Impac Streetpac, 42x622|
|Rear Tyre:||Cube Impac Streetpac, 42x622|
|Seat Post:||Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TX801, 48x36x26T, BB-UN100, 175mm, Chainguard|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T|
|Pedals:||Cube PP MTB|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.