Cube Nutrail Hybrid 500 Fat Bike 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get fat with less effort. The Cube Nutrail Hybrid 500 is an electric fat bike. Rolling on 4” wide ty... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get fat with less effort. The Cube Nutrail Hybrid 500 is an electric fat bike. Rolling on 4” wide tyres you can ride this e bike everywhere from the sand and snow to regular mountain bike trails. The Powerful Bosch CX motor offers a powerful boost to your natural pedalling power and you have plenty of juice for the journey with the 500Wh battery pack. With the Manitou Mastodon fork offering 120mm of suspension travel this e bike is ready to ride further everywhere.
- Aluminium alloy frame with crank drive motor and semi integrated battery pack
- Manitou Mastodon fork offers 120mm of plush bump soaking suspension travel
- Shimano XT 11 speed drivetrain for slick, reliable gear shifting
- Magura MT5 Hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather speed control
- Schwalbe Jumbo Jim 4.0” fat bike tyres for riding everywhere
- Sizes: 17” 19”, 21”
- Colours: Iridium/Red
- The Cube Nutrail Hybrid 500 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh, integrated
- User interface/remote: Bosch Purion
- Charger: Bosch 2amp
Ditch the rule book. Ride here, ride there, ride everywhere – the Nutrail Hybrid gives you the power to go where you want, thanks to its 4inch Schwalbe tyres, carefully crafted fatbike geometry and the seamless power boost of its Bosch drive unit. The only limits are the ones you set.
If you believe that true freedom can only be experienced when you're willing to try something new, we've go the perfect bike for you. The Nutrail Hybrid blends fatbike versatility with pedal assist power to serve up the ultimate go-anywhere Bosch e-bike package. With 4.0 inch tyres, a powerful Bosch CX drive system and smooth Manitou Mastodon Comp fork it's a bike that knows no limits, rolling on with nonchalant ease whether you're on a rocky mountainside or in the thick of the urban jungle. Sand, snow, mud, gravel and rock are no barrier. This CUBE masterpiece - with an aluminium frame designed specifically around the needs of the Bosch system and fat tyres - contains all our frame-building know-how. From the 11 speed Shimano XT transmission to the powerful Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes and dropper post, there's everything you need here to open your mind, jettison the familiar and go explore.
We faced two challenges in designing the Nutrail Hybrid. On the one hand, we set out to build a superb fatbike that would be fun to ride, whether that's on an everyday basis or on longer back-country adventures. And on the other, we needed to perfectly integrate the Bosch drive, with all its specific requirements, into a frame designed around 4.0 inch tyres. It wasn't easy, but we got there the usual CUBE way: by sweating the details. Triple butted, hydroformed frame tubes and clever design contribute to a frame that's extremely light, with precision handling to match. The tapered head tube and 177mm rear through axle provide even more rigidity. We positioned the drive and battery for optimum performance and this, combined with our Agile Ride Geometry, guarantees faultless, intuitive handling. Luggage rack mounting points add extra practicality for everyday use and, of course, we routed cables internally to keep your gears shifting smoothly.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, Double Butted, Tapered Headtube, Boost, AXH, Internal Cable Routing, Semi-Integrated Battery|
|Fork:||Manitou Mastodon Comp, Tapered, 15x150mm, 120mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 35|
|Bars:||Race Face Ride 35, 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Magura MT5, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Magura MT5, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-M8000, 11-Speed|
|Rims:||Answer Fat Atac 80SL, HR 12x177mm, VR 15x150mm|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Kevlar 4.0, Addix Speedgrip, Tubeless Easy|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Kevlar 4.0, Addix Speedgrip, Tubeless Easy|
|Seat Post:||CUBE 120mm Adjustable Seatpost, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 30.9x420mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Voga|
|Chainset:||CUBE Fat Crank, 16T, 175mm|
|Chain:||KMC X11e Turbo|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.