Cube Nutrail Race 26" Mountain Bike 2017 - Fat bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Fat bikes See the latest products
New in Fat bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The spirit of adventure with a race ready spec. The Cube Nutrail Race 26 is a fat bike for riding ev... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The spirit of adventure with a race ready spec. The Cube Nutrail Race 26 is a fat bike for riding every mountain bike trail from the Sahara to Alaska and everywhere in between – including your local trail centre.
The HPA Superlight aluminium alloy frame is built with triple butted and hydroformed tubes for a lightweight yet strong platform. The tapered headtube adds front end stiffness while the extra-wide bottom bracket and 197mm x 12 mm thru axle keep the rear nice and stiff too. The Nutrail features revised fat bike geometry for confident all-year-round performance.
The Rock Shox Bluto RL fork up front gives you 100mm of plush suspension travel to soak up the hits that get through the massive amount of float offered by the 4.4” Schwalbe Jumbo Jim tyres on the DT Swiss CSW Fat wheelset. The Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain gives you a very wide range of gears for talking on all every trail. The XT hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power in all conditions while the Cube dropper post allows you to make the most of every trail section.
The Cube Nutrail Race is a fat bike at its very best.
- HPA Superlight aluminium alloy frame for robust yet lightweight performance
- Rock Shox Bluto RL fork offers 100mm of suspension travel to smooth the trail
- DT Swiss CSW Fat wheelset with 4.4” Jumbo Jim tyres for riding all terrain
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: Grey/Black
- The Cube Nutrail Race is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||HPA Superlite, Advanced Hydroforming, Triple Butted, ARG, Tapered Head Tube, Internal Cable Routing, PressFit BB|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Bluto RL Solo Air, PopLoc, 100mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT FD-M8020-E, E- Type, Side Swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach|
|Rims:||CSW FAT, 16mm* 150mm/ X12* 197mm|
|Front Hub:||16mm* 150mm|
|Rear Hub:||X12* 197mm|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Jumbo Jim, Kevlar, 4.4"|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Jumbo Jim, Kevlar, 4.4"|
|Chainset:||Race Face Æffect SL, 34x24T, Fat Bike Axle, PressFit|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.