Cube Race Cubeguard 26" / 28" Cross Front Mudguard
- ShowProduct Information The Cube Race Cubeguard is easy to fit on nearly all suspension forks (using the supplied adaptors).... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Cube Race Cubeguard is easy to fit on nearly all suspension forks (using the supplied adaptors). A wide profile means this front guard offers plenty of coverage against dirt and spray. Multiple colour options let you get the best style to suit your frame.
The Race Cubeguard will accommodate steerer tubes with an inner diameter of 18-30mm as well as tapered steerers. While optimised for 26" MTB's the Cubeguard will also fit 28" bikes with suspension forks.
- Removable front mudguard
- Can be fitted easily
- Fits nearly all suspension forks using the supplied adapters
- Which will accommodate steerer tubes with an inner diameter of 18-30 mm as well as tapered steerers
- Optimized for 26 inch bikes
- Suitable also for several 28 inch bikes with suspension forks
- High quality scratch safe decal
- Matt-shiny surface finish
Cube Race Cubeguard 26" / 28" Cross Front Mudguard Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.