Cube Stereo 120 HPA Race 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Versatile trail MTB performance. The Cube Stereo 120 HPA Race is a full sus mountain bike, with nimb... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Versatile trail MTB performance. The Cube Stereo 120 HPA Race is a full sus mountain bike, with nimble handling 27.5” wheels, that offers pure riding pleasure on everything from twisty singletrack to epic trail adventures.
The lightweight aluminium alloy frame is built with triple butted tubes and advanced hydroforming techniques, which shaves off the grams as well as offering a stiff platform. Dialled for the trail, the Agile Ride Geometry offers a nimble, responsive ride on mountain bike trails. Internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean and the frame is ready to take a stealth dropper post.
Fully active, even while pedalling and braking, the ‘four-bar’ Efficient Trail Control suspension system gives you 120mm of plush suspension travel to tame the trail. The 27.5” wheels offer the ideal balance between nimble handling and rapid rolling performance. Ideal for medium and smaller riders this 27.5” version of the Cube Stereo 120 is available in 16”, 18” and 20” sizes (larger riders may prefer the 29er model that is available in 17”, 19”, 21” and 23” sizes).
The Manitou Minute fork offers plush performance up front and is combined with the Manitou Radium Expert rear shock for a well-balanced suspension feel. With a remote lockout lever you will be able to ride more efficiently on smoother tracks.
Superb functionality and high quality. The Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting over a very wide range of gears so you can take on even the very steepest of climbs. When the trail points downhill the XT hydraulic disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power. The Answer Atac MA wheels are robust yet quick to accelerate.
From trail centre loops to XC adventures you’ll have more fun on the Cube Stereo 120 HPA Race 27.5 mountain bike.
- Ultralight HPA aluminium alloy frame is stiff and strong
- Efficient Trail Control suspension system offers 120mm of fully active travel
- Manitou Minute TS Air fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel
- Manitou Radium Expert shock with lockout for efficiency on smoother trails
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- 27.5” wheels offer nimble handling and rapid rolling
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20” (29er available in 17”, 19”, 21” & 23”)
- Colour: Iridium/Blue
- The Cube Stereo 120 HPA Race 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Cube Stereo 120 Hpa Race 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
Rear Shock: Manitou Radium Expert RL, 184x44mm, Rebound Adjust, Lockout
Fork: Manitou Minute TS Air, HexLock SL 15mm Axle, Tapered, 120mm
Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Front Mech: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
Shifters Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
Chainset: Shimano XT FC-M8000, 27.5": 36x26T // 29": 34x24T, 175mm (180mm for 23" frame size)
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: Answer Atac MA, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm / X12, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: 15mm
Rear Hub: X12
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.25 Front,
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.25 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 31.6mm
Pedals: Not Included