Cube Stereo 120 HPC SL 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A super lightweight carbon full sus frame put the Cube Stereo 120 HPC SL 27.5" in a perfect position... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A super lightweight carbon full sus frame put the Cube Stereo 120 HPC SL 27.5" in a perfect position to fly up ascents. The 27.5” wheels give nimble and accurate handling, while the 120mm travel front and rear, combined with the powerful Shimano XT disc brakes, gives total control when going down. Boost your skills aboard this featherweight trail bike.
- HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology frame with 120mm travel for 27.5” wheels
- Fox 32 Rhythm fork with 120mm travel
- Shimano SLX/XT 2x11 speed drivetrain shifts crisply
- Shimano XT disc brakes deliver powerful and reliable stopping
- Fulcrum Red 55 wheels are fast rolling
- Sizes: 16”, 18”
- Colour: Carbon/Grey
- The Cube Stereo 120 HPC SL 27.5" is available with 0% APR finance
What happens when you combine a cutting edge carbon main frame with a high strength aluminium rear triangle? The Stereo 120 SL, that's what - a blistering rapid bike capable of dissecting the most technical of singletrack, time after time. This supremely capable trail all-rounder is simply inspiring, whether you're using it to show your riding buddies a rapidly disappearing view of your back, or racking up the miles in an endurance event. The combination of superb handling, low weight and top drawer components translates into endless singletrack miles with maximum riding smiles. A Fox 32 EVOL fork and Float DPS EVOL shock work to seamlessly dispatch whatever obstacle blocks your path, while Fulcrum Red 55 wheels and Shimano XT gear and brake components mean you're always in control of your speed. It's the perfect trail companion for any rider with mud running through their veins - and, with our Size Split system, you're sure to be able to find the perfect fit.
The Stereo 120 SL's frame is made up of a combination of a superlight carbon monocoque front triangle - produced with our state of the art Advanced Twin Mold technique - and 6061 T6 aluminium stays and a forged Trail Motion Rocker linkage. A tapered head tube, internal cable routing, PressFit bottom bracket and X12 axle are all part of the package. CUBE's Efficient Trail Control (ETC) suspension design and Agile Trail Geometry (ATG) work together to give the Stereo 120 SL consistent suspension performance across the entire range of frame and wheel sizes - and, of course, the same superb handling and ride characteristics that you'd expect of any of our Stereo models. It all adds up to a superbly versatile, light and lively 120mm trail-muncher. The only thing we missed out... is you.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 120mm|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm|
|Front Brake:||XT BR-M8000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||XT BR-M8000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Red 55|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25|
|Seat Post:||Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000, 27.5": 36x26T // 29": 34x24T, 175mm (180mm for 23" frame size)|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.