Cube Stereo 120 HPC SL 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Lightweight, stiff and fast. The Cube Stereo 120 HPC SL is a full sus 29er mountain bike that offers... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight, stiff and fast. The Cube Stereo 120 HPC SL is a full sus 29er mountain bike that offers a refined ride experience on everything from singletrack blasts to epic multi-day XC adventures.
The HPC carbon fibre frame is a combination of a superlight carbon monocoque front triangle, made using Advanced Twin Mould techniques, with 6061 T6 aluminium alloy rear stays and a forged Trail Motion Rocker suspension linkage. The frame is stiff and responsive with a tapered head tube and X12 axle. Internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean.
Fully active, even while pedalling and braking, the ‘four-bar’ Efficient Trail Control suspension system gives you 120mm of plush suspension travel to tame the trail. The 29” wheels offer rapid rolling performance over both rough and smooth ground alike. Ideal for medium and taller riders the 29er version of the Cube Stereo 120 is available in 17”, 19”, 21” and 23” sizes (smaller riders may prefer the 27.5” version that is available in 16”, 18” and 20” sizes).
Factory versions of the Fox 32 Float fork and the Float DPS shock offer the ultimate suspension performance. Both shocks feature super-slick Kashima coatings alongside 3 position compression damping, that features additional adjustment in the open setting, so you can adapt the performance to the trail ahead.
The full Shimano XT groupset features a slick shifting 2x11 speed drivetrain and powerful hydraulic disc brakes. A DT Swiss CSW wheelset carbon bars and dropper post round off the dialled trail spec.
Tame the trail in style on the Cube Stereo 120 HPC SL 29er.
- HPC Carbon fibre main frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- Efficient Trail Control suspension system offers 120mm of fully active travel
- Fox 32 Float Factory fork for refined suspension control
- Fox Float DPS Factory shock for well-balanced suspension
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- DT Swiss CSW 29” wheels are rapid rolling over all terrain
- Sizes 17”, 19”, 21”, 23” (the 27.5 version is available in 16”, 18” & 20”)
- Colour: Carbon/Red
- The Cube Stereo 120 HPC SL 29 is available with 0% APR finance
The Cube Stereo 120 HPC SL 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory, 184x44mm, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, LV Air Canister, Kashima Coated
Fork: Fox 32 Float Factory FIT4, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, Tapered, 15QR, 120mm, Kashima Coated
Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro Carbon, 750mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Front Mech: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
Shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
Chainset: Shimano XT FC-M8000, 27.5": 36x26T // 29": 34x24T, 175mm (180mm for 23" frame size)
Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
Front Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: DT CSW MA 3.7/3.9 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm / X12, Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss Pro Head® Reinforcement System, Squorx® Alloy Nipples
Front Hub: 15mm
Rear Hub: X12
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.25, LiteSkin Front,
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.25, LiteSkin Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
Pedals: Not Included