Cube Stereo 120 Hpc Race 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From cross country adventures to rough trail riding. The Cube Stereo 120 HPC Race is a full sus 29er... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From cross country adventures to rough trail riding. The Cube Stereo 120 HPC Race is a full sus 29er mountain bike that offers refined carbon MTB performance that is blisteringly fast on singletrack.
The HPC carbon fibre frame is a combination of a superlight carbon monocoque front triangle, made using Advanced Twin Mould techniques, with 6061 T6 aluminium alloy rear stays and a forged Trail Motion Rocker suspension linkage. The frame is stiff and responsive with a tapered head tube and X12 axle. Internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean.
Fully active, even while pedalling and braking, the ‘four-bar’ Efficient Trail Control suspension system gives you 120mm of plush suspension travel to tame the trail. The 29” wheels offer rapid rolling performance over both rough and smooth ground alike. Ideal for medium and taller riders the 29er version of the Cube Stereo 120 is available in 17”, 19”, 21” and 23” sizes (smaller riders may prefer the 27.5” version that is available in 16”, 18” and 20” sizes).
The Fox 32 Float fork and Float DPS shock deliver refined suspension control that features 3-position compression damping so you can adapt to the trail ahead. The Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain gives you a very wide range of gears, so you can take on varied terrain, while the XT brakes give you all-weather braking confidence when the trail points downhill. Fulcrum Red 44 wheels and a Cube dropper post round off the spec on this dialled short travel trail bike.
The Cube Stereo 120 HPA Race 29er is a trail taming MTB
- HPC Carbon fibre main frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- Efficient Trail Control suspension system offers 120mm of fully active travel
- Fox 32 Float Performance fork for refined suspension performance
- Fox Float DPS shock for well-balanced suspension
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Fulcrum Red 44 29” wheels are rapid rolling over all terrain
- Sizes 17”, 19”, 21”, 23” (the 27.5 version is available in 16”, 18” & 20”)
- Colour: Carbon/White
- The Cube Stereo 120 HPC Race 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Cube Stereo 120 Hpc Race 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS, 184x44mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, LV Air Canister
Fork: Fox 32 Float, 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP damper, 15QR, Tapered, 120mm
Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Front Mech: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
Shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
Chainset: Shimano XT FC-M8000, 27.5": 36x26T // 29": 34x24T, 175mm (180mm for 23" frame size)
Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
Front Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: Fulcrum Red 44, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm / X12
Front Hub: 15mm
Rear Hub: X12
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.25, LiteSkin Front,
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.25, LiteSkin Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
Pedals: Not Included
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.