Cube Stereo 120 Pro 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cube Stereo 120 Pro 27.5” is a trail bike that puts a smile on your face on any trail. The 27.5”... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cube Stereo 120 Pro 27.5” is a trail bike that puts a smile on your face on any trail. The 27.5” wheels make it nimble and quick to get up to speed. The RockShox Judy fork has 120mm travel that matches the rear 120mm to make a capable and trail crushing ride. And don’t fret on the climbs, because it motors up with the best of them. Shimano XT disc brakes give you all the control and confidence on the descents.
- HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform frame with 120mm travel for 27.5” wheels
- Rockshox Judy Silver TK fork with 120mm travel
- Shimano SLX/XT 2x11 speed drivetrain shifts crisply
- Shimano XT disc brakes deliver powerful and reliable stopping
- Sizes: 16”, 18”
- Colour: Grey/Flash Yellow
- The Cube Stereo 120 Pro 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
The Stereo 120 Pro sets the standard for trail riding performance and reliability. From the smooth, effortless trail-taming potential of our proven four bar suspension system to the rock solid dependability of Shimano's 2x11 transmission, everything about this bike is designed to help you get the most out of your trail riding adventures. For 2018 we've even specced RockShox's Judy Silver TK air fork with 32mm stanchions for extra steering precision on the roughest of descents. It all adds up to pure riding pleasure, whether you're getting your kicks on twisty trail centre singletrack or on a multi-day Alpine epic.
Hydroforming, triple butting and smart design are the keys to shaving unnecessary weight - without sacrificing strength - from the Stereo 120 Pro's 7005 Ultralite aluminium tubes. Tube cross-sections are load-specific to ensure impressive steering precision and joint rigidity, as well as maximum efficiency for the forged Trail Motion Rocker linkage driving the Manitou Radium Expect RL shock. Our Efficient Trail Control (ETC) system guarantees optimum suspension performance for all frame sizes, while proprietary Agile Trail Geometry (ATG) makes for lively but stable bike handling regardless of wheel size. Put them together in our Size Split system and the result is simple: bike and rider in perfect harmony, no matter what your height.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH|
|Fork:||Rockshox Judy Silver TK Air, PushLoc, 15x110mm, Tapered, 120mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm|
|Front Brake:||XT BR-M8000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||XT BR-M8000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach|
|Rims:||Answer Answer Atac MA|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25|
|Seat Post:||Cube Performance Post, 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000, 27.5": 36x26T // 29": 34x24T, 175mm (180mm for 23" frame size)|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T|