Cube Stereo 120 Race 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Trails and XC races wait for you on the Cube Stereo 120 Race 27.5”. The 27.5” wheels are nimble, giv... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Trails and XC races wait for you on the Cube Stereo 120 Race 27.5”. The 27.5” wheels are nimble, giving the 120mm full sus alloy frame a playful nature. The Fox Rhythm fork delivers a matching 120mm travel, so you’ll have all the confidence to climbs to the top of the mountain and descend easily. Shimano XT disc brakes are powerful and reliable, giving control at your fingertips.
- HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform frame with 120mm travel for 27.5” wheels
- Fox 32 Rhythm fork with 120mm travel
- Shimano SLX/XT 2x11 speed drivetrain shifts crisply
- Shimano XT disc brakes deliver powerful and reliable stopping
- Fulcrum Red 55 wheels are fast rolling
- Sizes: 16”, 18”
- Colour: Blue/Green
- The Cube Stereo 120 Race 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
The Stereo 120 Race has always been about class-leading trail performance. Combined with our clever Size Split system, you can be sure that you'll always extract the best from it - and from your riding skills. From the sleek, hydroformed frame to the carefully selected component selection, we've sweated all the details to create a trail companion that'll inspire and entertain in equal measure. The Fox 32 Rhythm fork and Float DPS EVOL rear shock work in tandem to deliver smooth, progressive, rock-swallowing travel on even the roughest of trails. Fulcrum Red 55 wheels shod with grippy Schwalbe tyres keep the rear end driving forward and the front end pointed where you want it and, of course, we selected Shimano's superbly smooth and reliable XT brake and transmission components. The Stereo 120 Race is the ideal trail-taming companion, whether you're an ardent singletrack warrior, alpine trail blaster or multi-day endurance fiend.
The Stereo 120 Race's clean, dynamic looks aren't a coincidence. They're the result of the carefully honed shapes created by the complex, hydroformed and triple butted aluminium 7005 Ultralite tubes that make up its chassis. Our engineers even managed to finesse a weight advantage, without sacrificing either stiffness or strength. We matched our finley tuned Agile Trail Geometry (ATG) to each wheel size to provide an unrivalled blend of stable, lively handling in all situations. Efficient Trail Control (ETC), combined with the forged Motion Rocker linkage, creates a perfectly balanced and responsive suspension setup - so you can concentrate on the ride.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 120mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)|
|Stem:||Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Cube Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm|
|Front Brake:||XT BR-M8000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||XT BR-M8000, Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Red 55|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25|
|Seat Post:||Cube Performance Post, 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000, 27.5": 36x26T // 29": 34x24T, 175mm (180mm for 23" frame size)|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T|