Cube Stereo 140 C:62 Race 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight, stiff and durable. The Cube Stereo 140 C:62 Race is a full sus carbon 29er mountain bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight, stiff and durable. The Cube Stereo 140 C:62 Race is a full sus carbon 29er mountain bike that combines the easy rolling of 29” wheels with 140mm of rock-swallowing ability. This trail bike is setting new standards for 29ers.
The Stereo 140 C:62 features a full carbon fibre composite frame – even the rocker link is carbon - that is built using the latest Advanced Twin Mould techniques to create a tough platform that is as lightweight as it can be. Agile trail geometry offers a dialled ride while the four-bar-linkage suspension design offers 140mm of active suspension travel, that keeps working efficiently even while pedalling and braking.
The Fox 34 Float fork up front is combined with a Float DPS rear shock for a plush and balanced ride. Both units feature compression damping adjustment so you can adapt the performance to the trail ahead.
The Fulcrum Red 44 29” wheels offer rapid rolling performance over rough terrain. Combined with Schwalbe Nobby Nick tyres tubeless conversion is a synch. The Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting over a wide range of gears while the XT hydraulic disc brakes give you powerful stopping power.
Leave the competition in the dust on the Cube Stereo 140 C:62 Race 29er MTB.
- Full C:62 Monocoque Twin Mold Technology frame for a lightweight platform
- Efficient Trail Control suspension system offers 140mm of fully active travel
- Fox 34 Float Rhythm fork offers 140 of plush suspension travel
- Fox Float DPS Performance shock gives you 140mm of fully active rear travel
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting and a wide gear range
- Fulcrum Red 44 29” wheels offer rapid rolling over rough terrain
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Carbon/Blue
- The Cube Stereo 140 C:62 Race 29 is available with 0% APR finance
The Cube Stereo 140 C:62 29 Race 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Boost148, AXH
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS, 190x51mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Canister
Fork: Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP damper, Tapered, Boost 15QR, 140mm
Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Front Mech: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
Shifters Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
Chainset: Race Face Æffect SL 34x24T, Boost, 175mm
Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M506, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M506, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: Fulcrum Red 44, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm / X12 Boost, 622x23C, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: 15mm
Rear Hub: X12 Boost
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy Front,
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
Pedals: Not Included
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.