Cube Stereo 140 C:62 SL 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Superlight and fast. The Cube Stereo 140 C:62 SL is a full sus carbon 29er mountain bike with rapid ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Superlight and fast. The Cube Stereo 140 C:62 SL is a full sus carbon 29er mountain bike with rapid rolling 29” wheels and lightweight components for all types of MTB riding from Alpine singletrack to epic adventures.
The Stereo 140 C:62 features a full carbon fibre composite frame – even the rocker link is carbon - that is built using the latest Advanced Twin Mould techniques to create a tough platform that is as lightweight as it can be. Agile trail geometry offers a dialled ride while the four-bar-linkage suspension design offers 140mm of active suspension travel, that keeps working efficiently even while pedalling and braking.
The Fox 34 Float fork up front is combined with a Float DPS rear shock for a plush and balanced ride. Both units feature 3-position compression damping adjustment so you can adapt the performance to the trail ahead. DT Swiss CSW AM 29” wheels offer rapid rolling over rough terrain.
The Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting over a wide range of gears while the XT hydraulic disc brakes give you powerful stopping power. A Cube stealth dropper post rounds off the spec on this dialled full sus 29er.
Tame the trail on the Cube Stereo 140 C:62 SL 29er.
- Full C:62 Monocoque Twin Mold Technology frame for a lightweight platform
- Efficient Trail Control suspension system offers 140mm of fully active travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork offers 140 of plush suspension travel
- Fox Float DPS Performance shock gives you 140mm of fully active rear travel
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting and a wide gear range
- DT Swiss CSW AM 27.5” wheels offer rapid rolling performance
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Carbon/Flashyellow
- The Cube Stereo 140 C:62 SL 29 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Boost148, AXH|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float, 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP damper, Tapered, Boost 110x15QR, 140mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS, 190x51mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Canister|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro Carbon, 750mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach|
|Rims:||DT CSW AM 3.9 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm Boost / X12 Boost, 622x30C, Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss Pro Head® Reinforcement System, Squorx® Alloy Nipples|
|Front Hub:||15mm Boost|
|Rear Hub:||X12 Boost|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy|
|Seat Post:||CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2, 34x24T, Boost, 175mm|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.