Cube Stereo 140 C:68 SLT 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information State of the Art trail taming technology. The Cube Stereo 140 C:68 SLT is a full sus, carbon 29er th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
State of the Art trail taming technology. The Cube Stereo 140 C:68 SLT is a full sus, carbon 29er that offers lightweight MTB capabilities that enable you to ride further and faster over the whole mountain.
The Stereo 140 C:68 features a full carbon fibre composite frame – even the rocker link is carbon - that is built using the latest Advanced Twin Mould techniques and contains 68% carbon fibres to create a tough platform that is as light as possible. Agile trail geometry offers a dialled ride while the four-bar-linkage suspension design offers 140mm of active suspension travel, that keeps working efficiently even while pedalling and braking.
Factory versions of the Fox 34 Float fork and Float DPS rear shock feature Kashima coatings to give you ultra-plush performance. Both units also feature refined 3-position compression damping adjustment with the ability to fine tune the damping in Open mode.
The SRAM Eagle XO1 12 speed drivetrain offers a massive 500% gear range so you can take on even the steepest of climbs and still have plenty of gears for the super-fast descents. Eagle runs incredibly quietly and you get excellent chain retention with no need for a chain device. The SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes give you refined stopping power while the RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post allows you to make the most of every trail section.
The Cube Stereo is a rapid rolling trail 29er for MTB perfectionists.
- Full C:68 Monocoque Twin Mold Technology frame for a lightweight platform
- Efficient Trail Control suspension system offers 140mm of fully active travel
- Fox 34 Float Factory fork for 140mm of refined suspension control up front
- Fox Float Factory DPS shock for plush suspension control
- SRAM Eagle XO-1 12 speed drivetrain offers a 500% gear range
- DT Swiss CSW AM 29” wheels offer nimble handling and rapid rolling
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: ZeroBlack
- The Cube Stereo 140 C:68 SLT 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Cube Stereo 140 C:68 29 Slt 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Boost148, AXH
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory, 190x51mm, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Canister, Kashima Coated
Fork: Fox 34 Float Factory FIT4, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, Tapered, Boost 110x15QR, Kashima Coated, 140mm
Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
Bars: Syntace Vector Carbon High20, 780mmCUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
Stem: Syntace Megaforce 2, 31.8mm
Rear Mech: Sram XO1 Eagle, 12-Speed
Shifters Sram XO1 Eagle Trigger
Chainset: Sram XO1 Eagle, 30T, Boost, 175mm
Chain: Sram PC-XO1 Eagle
Front Brake: Sram Level Ultimate, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Sram Level Ultimate, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: DT CSW AM 3.9 Straightpull Wheelset, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm Boost / X12 Boost, 622x30C, Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss Pro Head® Reinforcement System, Squorx® Alloy Nipples
Front Hub: 15mm Boost
Rear Hub: X12 Boost
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy Front,
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy Rear
Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm, 440x150mm (390x125mm for smallest frame size)
Pedals: Not Included