Cube Stereo 140 HPC TM 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Team issue bikes rarely come better than the Cube Stereo 140 HPC TM. Complete with Fox Factory shock... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Team issue bikes rarely come better than the Cube Stereo 140 HPC TM. Complete with Fox Factory shocks, this trail bike comes with a carbon mainframe and alloy swingarm, making sure you have the ability to charge hard on the trails, no matter how challenging they are.
- HPC Carbon Monocoque frame with Aluminium 6061 T6 Rear Triangle
- Fox Float DPX2 Factory EVOL with Trunnion mount rear shock controls the 140mm rear travel
- Fox 36 Float Factory FIT fork with Kashima coating and 150mm travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain has super wide gearing
- SRAM Code R brakes are downhill powerful
- Newman Evolution SL wheelset is lightweight, yet strong
- Fox Transfer Factory dropper post is fantastic for getting the seat out the way
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colours: Grey/Orange
- The Cube Stereo 140 HPC TM is available with 0% APR finance
When you're pushing your personal limits as well as your equipment's, you need a bike that's up to the task. That's where our Stereo 140 TM 27.5 comes in - an uncompromising mountain tamer that puts ultimate performance front and centre. Based around our brand new 2018 Stereo 140 chassis, we've selected only the best components to make the most of the high tech carbon front and aluminium rear triangle. A Fox 36 Factory fork and DPX2 shock work in harmony to smooth out the bumps and keep the lightweight, strong and fast-accelerating Newmen wheelset firmly anchored to the trail. SRAM's four piston Code R brakes have all the power you need to stay in control, while the SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 transmission has the range, precision and reliability to get you to your destination, whichever route you choose. Best of all, all of this performance is wrapped up in a package that's so good-looking, no-one will believe how much travel is lurking beneath that svelte frame. The perfect all mountain machine? We certainly think so. Now you be the judge...
Lots of travel used to mean ungainly rockers, unsightly pivots and a clunky appearance. Not any more. The 2018 Stereo 140 27.5 doesn't just ride better than its predecessor, it's also one of the most elegant frames we've made. Boasting a full carbon front end and carefully crafted aluminium rear triangle, our engineering team went out of their way to make it look as good as it rides. That's why the pivots are hidden, the rocker is shorter than before, and all cables are routed internally. The Boost 148 rear, massive down tube and tapered head tube mean super-accurate steering and instant power transfer, while shorter chainstays, a longer top tube and a head angle designed specifically for a 150mm fork all add up to the kind of razor-sharp handling you'd expect from Cube. We even remembered to fit ISCG05 tabs for a chain guide, so you can run whatever gear setup you like.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger
- Advanced Twin Mold
- Agile Trail Geometry
- Boost 149mm
- Efficient Trail Control
- Customised Setup
- Integrated Cable Routing
- Integrated Post Mount
- Press Fit BB
- Stealth Ready
- Tapered Head Tube
- Trail Mostion Rocker
- Wet Paint Surface
- Through Axle
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Factory FIT, LSC/HSC, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm, Kashima Coated|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Raceface Aeffect R 35|
|Bars:||Raceface Chester 35, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Code R, Hydraulic Disc Brake (200/180)|
|Rear Brake:||Code R, Hydraulic Disc Brake (200/180)|
|Front Mech:||Mrp 1X Chain Guide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle, 12-Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Eagle Trigger|
|Rims:||Newmen Evolution SL A.30 Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 456x150mm (409x125mm for smallest frame size)|
|Chainset:||Sram X1 Eagle 32T, 175mm|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram XG-1275, 10-50T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.