Cube Stereo 160 C:62 TM 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For a high-performance enduro bike, look no further than the Cube Stereo 160 C:62 TM. With a super l... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For a high-performance enduro bike, look no further than the Cube Stereo 160 C:62 TM. With a super lightweight carbon frame, the Stereo 160 C:62 TM is built to fly up climb, and give you full control on the way down. Fox shocks front and rear gives the 160mm travel a super plush action, while SRAM’s Eagle drivetrain with its 12 speeds means you’ll never be wanting for a gear.
- C:62 Monocoque carbon frame is super lightweight and has Boost Spacing
- Fox Float DPX2 EVOL rear shock gives superb bump control for the 160mm travel
- Fox 36 Float with 160mm travel and GRIP Damper to give control on the trails
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain has an amazingly wide gear range
- SRAM Code R disc brakes has downhill-level performance
- Newmen Evolution SL wheelset is lightweight and robust
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colours: Carbon/Orange
- The Cube Stereo 160 C:62 TM is available with 0% APR finance
So light, so accomplished, so unbelievably versatile: the Stereo 160 TM 27.5 blends a full carbon, 27.5 inch, 160mm chassis with an exclusive package of components to create a bike that's all about putting the fun into the most challenging of trails. For 2018 we've been fine-tuning the spec to provide even more performance and value, too. A Fox 36 Float fork is paired with a Fox DPX2 shock at the rear, providing an air spring platform that's easy to set up and smooth and progressive on even the biggest of hits. SRAM's powerful, lightweight, four piston Code brakes bring the Schwalbe-clad Newmen wheelset to a halt on a dime, while the assured shifting and huge range of the 1x12 SRAM Eagle transmission - with a chainguide for those rough descents - means you'll always be able to find the right gear. This truly is a bike that'll take on anything you throw at it... and put a smile on your face in the process.
With class-leading low weight, the Stereo 160 TM 27.5's carbon frame is undoubtedly a technical masterpiece. But it doesn't just look good - it's also packed full of attention to detail. For starters, we gave it a lower standover height and the option to run a shock with a piggyback reservoir. Then we added Di2 compatibility and the stiffness-enhancing Boost 148 hyb system. Sturdy 7075 aluminium hardware reduces weight even more, and the Trail Rocker linkage is made from carbon to shave even more gram. The whole lot is assembled around our Agile Trail Geometry (ATG) for a lively feel on even the most challenging of trails. Combined with our Efficient Trail Control (ETC), it's your ticket to a technical trail riding experience that you won't believe.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger
- Advanced Twin Mold
- Agile Trail Geometry
- Boost 148mm
- Efficient Trail Control
- Customised Setup
- Integrated Cable Routing
- Integrated Post Mount
- Press Fit BB
- Stealth Ready
- Tapered Head Tube
- Trail Motion Rocker
- Wet Paint Surface
- Through Axle
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float GRIP, 3-Position w/ Micro Adjust, Tapered, 15x110mm, 160mm|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"|
|Stem:||Raceface Aeffect R 35|
|Bars:||Raceface Chester 35, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Code R, Hydraulic Disc Brake (200/180)|
|Rear Brake:||Code R, Hydraulic Disc Brake (200/180)|
|Front Mech:||Mrp 1X Chain Guide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle, 12-Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Eagle Trigger|
|Rims:||Newmen Evolution SL A.30 Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35|
|Seat Post:||Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)|
|Chainset:||Sram X1 Eagle 32T, 175mm|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram XG-1275, 10-50T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.