Cube Stereo 160 Race 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cube Stereo 160 race is an enduro bike that puts you in control. The HPA Ultralight alloy frame ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Cube Stereo 160 race is an enduro bike that puts you in control. The HPA Ultralight alloy frame is strong and can take on rough trails without batting an eyelid. The 160mm front and rear travel is perfectly balanced to take on really challenging trails, being able to climb to the top and take on tough downhills. Fox shocks on both ends make sure you have fun control.
- HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform alloy frame has Boost spacing
- Fox Float DPS EVOL rear shock gives superb bump control for the 160mm travel
- Fox 34 Float with 160mm travel and GRIP Damper to give control on the trails
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain punches well above its weight
- Magura MT5 disc brakes are powerful stoppers
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Performance tyres are fantastic performers
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colours: Black/Grey
- The Cube Stereo 160 Race is available with 0% APR finance
Big travel, big thrills: the Stereo 160 Race 27.5 is a machine capable of delivering almost infinite fun on epic trails. With a combination of light, fast-rolling 27.5 inch wheels and 160mm of travel courtesy of a Fox 34 Performance fork and Float DPS EVOL shock, this bike is an unstoppable, enduro-winning force. For 2018 we've equipped it with Shimano's Deore components and a RaceFace Aeffect crank - so you've a slick-shifting, tough and reliable 1x10 transmission at your fingertips - and Magura MT5 4-piston brakes give you all the power you need to stay in control. Combined with the Answer Atac wheelset, Cube dropper post and Race Face cockpit, it's all you need to smash out some personal best stage times.
This really is frame construction on the highest level. We designed the 7005, hydoformed aluminium frame with an exceptionally low standover height for better manoeuvrability, increased the reach a little for improved handling and slotted in a Boost 148 rear end for the best possible stiffness. The result? It's both lighter and more stable than you'd expect from a long travel machine, with handling that belies its prodigious ability to swallow bumps whole. Of course, current standards like the Press Fit bottom bracket, tapered head tube, internal cable routing and ISCG mounts are all present and correct. The four pivot rear suspension is aided and abetted by the Trail Motion Rocker linkage and high quality industrial bearings for the ultimate sensitivity. And the nimble trail manners and ride-by-wire handling come courtesy of our proprietary Agile Trail Geometry (ATG).
- Adaptable X12 Hanger
- Advanced Hydroforming
- Agile Trail Geometry
- Aluminium Ultralite
- Boost 148mm
- Efficient Trail Control
- Customised Setup
- High Performance Aluminium
- Integrated Cable Routing
- Integrated Post Mount
- Press Fit BB
- Stealth Ready
- Tapered Head Tube
- Trail Motion Rocker
- Wet Paint Surface
- Through Axle
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float, 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 160mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)|
|Stem:||Raceface Aeffect R 35|
|Bars:||Raceface Chester 35, 780mm|
|Front Brake:||MT5, Hydraulic Disc Brake (203mm/180mm)|
|Rear Brake:||MT5, Hydraulic Disc Brake (203mm/180mm)|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore RD-M6000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 10-Speed, Direct Mount|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus|
|Rims:||Answer Answer Atac EM|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35|
|Seat Post:||Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 440x150mm (400x125mm for smallest frame size)|
|Chainset:||Raceface Aeffect 32T, 175mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Cube Stereo 160 Race 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
great value for money, handles everything from downhill track to jump parks, loves getting thrown into berms, fox suspension soaks up drops and roots, great enduro/trail bike but drop the seat post and it rips up jumps and rock sections.
great value for money, handles everything from downhill track to jump parks, loves getting thrown into berms, fox suspension soaks up drops and roots, great enduro/trail bike but drop the seat post and it rips up jumps and rock sections.Close review