Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 HPA 27.5"+ SL 500 27.5" 2017 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description At CUBE we don't jump on bandwagons. But when something comes along that's genuinely useful, we're a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform Frame
- Fox 34 Rhythm Fork
- Fox Float DPS Performance Rearshock
- Answer Plus Atac Tubeless ready wheelset
- Engine Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery Bosch PowerPack 500
- Display Bosch Purion
The Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 Hpa 27.5"+ Sl 500 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost 148mm, Tuned Drive Position, AXH, Plus Ready
Fork: Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, Boost 15QR, 120mm
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 184x44mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Sleeve
Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mmCUBE MTB Grip
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
Shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000, 11-Speed
Chainset: FSA CK-745, 16T
Chain: KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ
Front Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake 180mm
Rims: Answer Plus Atac, 15mm Boost/X12 Boost, Tubeless-Ready 40mm Rims
Front Hub: 15mm Boost
Rear Hub: X12 Boost
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.8, TrailStar, Apex, Tubeless Easy Front - Schwalbe Nobby Nic Kevlar 2.8, PaceStar, Apex, Tubeless Easy Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
Pedals: Not Included