Cube Travel Hybrid Pro 500 Easy Entry 2017 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CUBE Travel Hybrid Pro is a milestone in environmentally friendly urban mobility - elegant, effi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Aluminium Superlite, Trekking Hybrid Premium Comfort Frame
- SR Suntour NCX D LO Air Fork
- Engine Bosch Drive Unit Performance (63Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery Bosch PowerPack 500
- Display Bosch Intuvia
- Front light Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ Avy
- Backlight Busch&Müller Toplight 321 E Plus
- Kickstand CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards SKS Stingray
- Bell Humpert
- Carrier CUBE Integrated Carrier, SnapIt Adapter and Rails
- Chain protection Hebie Chainglider Bosch
The Cube Travel Hybrid Pro 500 28 Easy Entry 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Trekking Hybrid Premium Comfort, IC, Double Butted
Fork: SR Suntour NCX D LO Air, 75mm
Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm), EE: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
Bars: CUBE Comfort Shape BarRFR Comfort
Stem: CUBE Comfort City Stem, 31.8mm
Shifters Shimano Nexus SL-8S31, Revoshift
Chainset: FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8, 18T
Chain: KMC Z610, EcoProTeQ
Front Brake: Magura HS11, Hydr. Caliper Brake
Rear Brake: Magura HS11, Hydr. Caliper Brake
Rims: Rims: CUBE ZX24, 36H, Disc
Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-T610, QR
Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8V, 8-Speed, Nut
Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Plus, Flatless, 40-622 Front - Schwalbe Marathon Plus, Flatless, 40-622 Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.