Cube Travel Pro 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cube Travel Pro touring bike proves that prioritising durability doesn't mean sacrificing fun. T... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cube Travel Pro touring bike proves that prioritising durability doesn't mean sacrificing fun. This bike combines functionality, comfort and technology into a well-rounded, versatile package.
Cube have combined an 8 speed hub gear with hydraulic disc brakes for the ultimate in worry-free long distance cycling, while the versatile frame has plenty of room for extra wide tyres - great for comfort.
The Travel Pro’s 29er-inspired chassis is built from lightweight double butted tubes, using Smooth Welding technology in the seat and head tube junctions. You get the perfect blend of low weight and stiffness. Handling is superb even when the bike is fully laden, thanks to a tapered head tube and rigid aluminium fork.
Tyre clearance up to 2.25in in both frame and fork, significantly improve comfort and puncture resistance. Internal cable routing reduces the need for maintenance while keeping the frame looking slick. There are bottle cage bosses on the seat tube and down tube - perfect for long rides.
Clad to the Travel is Shimano’s Nexus Disc hub gear with 8 speeds driven by a Truvativ E400 chainset, covering ratios suitable for everything from the steepest climb to riding fast on the flat.
The Busch&Müller lighting system includes a 20 lux Lyt to illuminate the way ahead, while at the rear there's a Toplight Flat+ to ensure you're always seen.
Shimano's BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes ensure safe braking even when fully laden and SKS mudguards keep dust, dirt and water away, making riding fun even when it's wet.
The Cube Travel Pro is your perfect partner, wherever in the world you end up.
- Lightweight & comfortable aluminium frame
- Stiff rigid fork for precision cornering
- Front light Busch&Müller Lyt 1781 improve on-road visibility
- Backlight Busch&Müller Toplight Flat Plus
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Kickstand, mudguards, rack & bell for utility
- Size: 46cm, 50cm, 54cm, 58cm, 62cm
- Colour: Grey/Black
- The Cube Travel Pro is available on 0% APR finance
The Cube Travel Pro 2017 Features are:
Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Sport 29 Taper Double Butted
Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Tapered
Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"
Bars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mmRFR Comfort
Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
Shifters: Shimano Nexus SL-8S31
Chainset: Truvativ E400, 42T, BB Power Spline, 170mm, Chainguard
Chain: KMC Z51
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake 160mm
Rims: Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus SG-C8001-8D, 8-Speed
Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 29x2.25" Front - Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 29x2.25" Rear
Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included