CycleOps Basic Fluid Indoor Turbo Trainer Kit With Sensor
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Classic Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Classic Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Fluid bike trainer can help you do just that, no matter the season, schedule or time of day. Its... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Fluid bike trainer can help you do just that, no matter the season, schedule or time of day. Its fluid progressive resistance matches your effort without hardly making a sound, no adjustments needed. Plus, the Fluid comes with a durable, foldable and eye-catching yellow trainer frame.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable yellow frame.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tyre recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 68-72 decibels.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.