CycleOps Classic Super Magneto Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With the CycleOps Classic Super Magneto turbo trainer you’re getting four resistance settings for fo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With the CycleOps Classic Super Magneto turbo trainer you’re getting four resistance settings for four different training sessions. A large flywheel offers a realistic road-like feel while a progressive magnetic resistance unit offers a quiet and frictionless ride. Compatible with CycleOps Virtual Training so you can challenge yourself, track progression and monitor performance on every ride. When the weather takes a turn, or you don’t have time to get on the road, the Super Magneto turbo trainer is your secret weapon for staying in peak condition.
- Progressive magnetic resistance unit offers a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Large flywheel offers incredible road-like feel.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Four resistance settings for every rider type and ride type in one trainer.
- Easy setting: Warm up before you ride hard.
- Road setting: Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- Interval setting: Step up to a more intense workout.
- Mountain setting: Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Progressive magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Features clutch knob for a perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Easy adjustments for ride or rider type.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- Single-leg levelling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.
- Lifetime Warranty
The CycleOps Classic Super Magneto is built for triathletes, race winners and first-time finishers thanks to its unmatched versatility. You get four training experiences for the price of one with four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain. You can easily customise your indoor training workouts for any goal, no matter how modest or ambitious they are. if you plan to share a turbo trainer with another rider, then look no further. Built on the CycleOps tried and test Classic Super Magneto frame, this turbo trainer fits a wide range of bikes including road, tri and MTB.
CycleOps ManualsCycleOps Classic Super Magneto power curve