CycleOps Fluid 2 Power Training Kit
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Fluid 2 turbo trainer is the perfect companion through Winter, or when you simply don’t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The CycleOps Fluid 2 turbo trainer is the perfect companion through Winter, or when you simply don’t have time to get on the road. Smooth fluid resistance gets stronger as you get fitter for long-lasting use. Helping with a lifelike ride feel is the large flywheel offering a realistic feeling of inertia and acceleration.
The CycleOps Fluid 2 comes with levelling feet that fit 29er MTB wheels. A spring loaded skewer clamp also keeps your bike securely fixed in place for a more comfortable and confident experienced. Included with the Fluid 2 turbo trainer is CycleOps’ Power Training Kit featuring a Joule cyclo computer to read your data and a PowerTap PowerCal heart rate monitor.
Review | 5 out of 5
“Silky smooth and capable of punishing you” – Bike Radar
- Resistance Unit Clutch ensures optimum tire/roller engagement
- Spring-loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- Leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- No adjustment needed
- Flexible fluid resistance achieves ideal power to speed ratio
- Flywheel precision balanced for inertia & acceleration
- Matte black frame
- CycleOps Fluid 2 Power Training Kit available on 0% APR Finance
Make Every Workout Count:
Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid² helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customize each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid² working better – longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid² can help you conquer one goal after the next.
- Fluid² is the best-selling trainer in the USA.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Fluid resistance unit offers a quiet and consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels.
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel.
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- Compatible with Zwift when using a compatible speed/cadence sensor
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
What's in the Box:
- Fluid2 classic trainer
- Joule 1.0 (included: handlebar mount, download USB cable, quick start guide)
- PowerCal powermeter
- Speed/cadence sensor
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two week free trial
CycleOps User ManualCycleOps Fluid 2 power curve CycleOps Fluid 2 user manual