CycleOps Joule 3.0 With Heart Rate Strap
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Activity Monitors See the latest products
New in Activity Monitors
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Joule 3.0 With Heart Rate Strap :The World's First Cycling Computer Designed for Cyclists Who Train ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The World's First Cycling Computer Designed for Cyclists Who Train with Power Your training changes. You change. Training with Joule means knowing where you are, where you have been and where you need to go. Every ride with Joule can be as targeted and specific as you need it, giving you the precision and effectiveness necessary to perform at all times.
- Indoor specific, outdoor compatible for optimum versatility
- Customizable dashboard categories allow easy access to 18 metrics while riding
- 8 detailed reports give on-the-fly analysis with historical comparisons
- Activity mode manages and organizes intervals, workouts and courses
- Onboard memory for 20 hours of riding and a full year?s historical summary
- ANT+ wireless technology gives compatibility with your favorite sensors
- Full color display with backlight offers maximum visibility
- Resistance control always accessible for PowerBeam and 400 Pro usage
- PowerAgent compatible for set up, workouts, courses and data sync
- Managing Training Data Lets You Improve!
- Customizable dashboard categories allow easy access to 18 metrics while riding.
- Basic information with minimal manipulation or calculation and how they compare to previous performances.
- In depth view of power specific information for new insight into ride intensity and characteristics. Includes normalized power, watts per kilogram of body weight and time spent at zero watts.
- Key measures for quantifying work completed, including TrainingPeaks? Training Stress Score (TSS) and Intensity Factor (IF).
- Full array of peak power data for indication of ride intensity at key physiological markers of current fitness compared to previous performances.
- Time spent in physiological relevant power zones in absolute minutes and as percent of total time.
- Time spent in physiological relevant heart rate zones in absolute minutes and as percent of total time.
- Quantification of how many accelerations or matches were burned during a ride over 4, 6, 8 and 10 watts per kilogram.
- Detailed indication of climbing including total altitude gained and lost, vertical ascent (VAM) and grade.
- Summary list of intervals, workout and course segmentation for precise control over your training.