CycleOps M2 Wheel On Smart Turbo Trainer
- ShowProduct Information Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy or simply need a swea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy or simply need a sweat session, the M2 smart trainer can get you there. All you need is your bike, the M2, your favourite virtual training software and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your virtual training application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for up to +/- 5% accurate power readings.
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time.
- Seamlessly connects to virtual training apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed.
- Zwift certified.
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings up to +/- 5%.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- The internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Features clutch knob for a perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date.
- Some assembly required.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately.
- Not compatible with CycleOps 20/24" wheel adapter.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainers Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.