CycleOps Mag Trainer Without Shifter
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Mag turbo trainer is the ideal entry-level turbo trainer. With a solid and stable desig... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The CycleOps Mag turbo trainer is the ideal entry-level turbo trainer. With a solid and stable design, and a lifetime warranty you’ll struggle to find a more capable turbo trainer at this price point. You get a choice of 5 different resistance levels to choose from so you can choose how easy or hard to train.
Levelling feet now allow you to fit 29er wheels which the spring-loaded skewer clamp will securely fix in place. Don’t let the weather stop you from riding with the CycleOps Mag Trainer.
- Resistance Unit Clutch ensures optimum tire/roller engagement
- Spring-loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- Levelling feet and now fits 29ers
- 5 levels of adjustment for precise workout intensities
- Lifetime warranty
- Colour: Matte black frame
- Magnetic resistance unit offers a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 70-74 decibels.
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Comes with the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Adjust tire fit to a resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29”-wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All CycleOps turbo trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
CycleOps User ManualsCycleOps Mag power curve CycleOps Mag user manual