CycleOps Phantom 3 Indoor Cycle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Phantom 3 indoor cycle is one of the most precise and advanced training options on the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The CycleOps Phantom 3 indoor cycle is one of the most precise and advanced training options on the market. With PowerTap technology built in, offering +/-1.5% accurate power feedback, you can make the most of your data to refine your performance. Micro adjustment lets you get the perfect fit, so you can focus on putting in your greatest effort. The CycleOps Phantom 3 is pro level equipment for serious racers.
- PowerTap technology offering +/- 1.5% accurate power feedback to take the guess work out of riding.
- Joule 2.0 cycling computer included collecting data.
- Four points of micro-adjustment let you duplicate the fit of your outdoor bike.
- Precise resistance control lets you dial up the difficulty level.
- Freewheeling hub lets you stop pedalling and coast to recover between efforts.
- 48-pound flywheel makes the unit ride lookslook like an outdoor bike, while the rear-location keeps it out of the "sweat zone".
- Steel frame and stable platform is ideal for sprinting workouts or hill climbs.
- Dual capacity water bottle holder to keep you hydrated for the long haul.
- Road-style handlebars allow for posture and riding positions that replicate the feel of your outdoor bike.
- CycleOps saddle included; can be swapped out for a more customized ride.
- Pedals not included. Compatible with standard 9/16 pedal axle.
- Includes heart rate monitor.
- Complimentary 2 Week Free Trial for CycleOps VirtualTraining included.
- The Phantom 3 is compatible with most ANT+ CycleOps or PowerTap products, but doesn't work with the CycleOps Cervo (a.k.a. the little yellow computer) or Joule 1.0.
The CycleOps Phantom 3 indoor cycle is one of the most precise and advanced options on the market. CycleOps have partnered with PowerTap so you get the most precise power measurement data possible with an accuracy of +/-1.5%. Micro-adjustments to the Phantom 3 trainer gives you a bespoke fit to replicate the experience of your outdoor bike.
- Model # i3000
- Overall weight: 140 lbs. (63 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 48 lbs. (21.8 kg)
- Length: 48 inches (121.9 cm)
- Width: 13 inches (33 cm)
- Height: 34 inches (86.4 cm)
- Frame – 10 years
- Component parts, Electronic components, paint/appearance – 1 year
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR INDOOR RIDES.
Watts, speed, cadence, intervals, reports and more — all at your fingertips.
We partnered with PowerTap to get the most accurate power measurement technology around built into a dedicated indoor set up. We're talking an industry leading power accuracy of +/- 1.5%. Combined with the Joule 2.0, this technology gives you all the performance data you've ever wanted. That with all the benefits of our signature frame — perfect fit, freewheel gearing, study steel — you'll be looking for excuses to get back in the saddle again and again.
CycleOps ManualsCycleOps Phantom 3 Power Curve
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.