Cygolite Metro 550 USB Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The commuter's choice for bicycle lighting, the Metro 550 features an Enhanced Cycling Optic™ and p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- 550 lumen output with a 5 watt Cree XM-L LED
- DayLightning™ flash mode boosts 600+ lumens of lightning-like flashes for added day riding safety
- Enhanced Cycling Optic™ shines an extra wide beam and distant throw
- Water resistant design for cycling
- 1.5 ~ 10 hr run time
- 6 lighting modes: Bicycle: High – Medium - Low – SteadyPulse® - DayLightning™ Special: Walking
- USB rechargeable internal Li-ion battery
- 24/7 Safety Technology™ features SteadyPulse® to alert night time motorists with pulses while constantly lighting your path, and DayLightning™ for boosted output in lightning-like flashes to enhance cyclist visibility in peak daylight
- Side illumination ports highlight your presence to nearby motorists
- Light mode memory, recalls last mode used
- Built-in charging indicator
- Number of LEDs: 1
- LED Output: 550 Lm, 5W
- Total Modes: 6
- Run Time: Low (90Lm) 10hrs, Med (380Lm) 2.25 hrs, High (550Lm) 1.5hrs, SteadyPulse 3hrs, Day Lighting 6hrs, Walking 30hrs
- Charge Time: 5hrs
- Mounting: Locktite™ Tool Free Handlebar Mount
- Battery: Internal Li-ion
- Weight: 110g
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cygolite Metro 550 USB Rechargeable Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I bought a light for the front of my bike to cycle 10 miles home from work . I defienetly now get seen . Tried using the flash and steady light but too bright . So I use the steady beam and the steady bright for back roads where I can quickly switch to the dimmer one when needed . Awesome light
I bought a light for the front of my bike to cycle 10 miles home from work . I defienetly now get seen . Tried using the flash and steady light but too bright . So I use the steady beam and the steady bright for back roads where I can quickly switch to the dimmer one when needed . Awesome lightClose review