DMR 6 Pawl Single Speed Micro Cassette Rear Hub
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel hubs See the latest products
New in Wheel hubs
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Bringing BMX technology to the MTB masses. This super strong hub enables the use of a micro drive si... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionBringing BMX technology to the MTB masses. This super strong hub enables the use of a micro drive single speed set up on your mountain bike!
- Includes 11 tooth sprocket. (9 tooth & 10 tooth sprockets available. Also available: one piece toothed driver for strength, or shimano pattern freehub body for conventional MTB cassette sprockets)
- Includes 14mm screw on axle converters.
- Heavy duty nutted 10mm x 135mm Cromoly axle.
- International standard 6 bolt disc mount.
- Hub Dimensions; Spoke Hole 2.6mm, PCD Left 58mm/ PCD Right 58mm, Flange Left 24mm/ Flange Right 45mm.
- Footnote; Use reverse dishing when building this hub
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.