DMR OW (Olly Wilkins) 9 mm Jump Forks
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Jump and 4X See the latest products
New in Jump and 4X
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The DMR OW fork is designed for top level dirt jumping and street/park and is named after Olly Wilki... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The DMR OW fork is designed for top level dirt jumping and street/park and is named after Olly Wilkins. It has been fully heat-treated (after welding) and has a triple butted, fluted steerer for strength.
This fork is disc brake only, with 9.5mm (3/8th) dropouts. It measures 435mm from axle to crown height (suspension correction for 100mm travel), with a 230mm ED Black (fluted) steerer. Available in black and white, with Olly Wilkins artwork inspired by 'Sanna Annukka'.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.