DMR Sect 2 Dirt Frame
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The DMR SECT is our purist dirt frame. Its geometry is built around steeper, faster trails and bigge... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The DMR SECT is our purist dirt frame. Its geometry is built around steeper, faster trails and bigger tricks
- Short rear end (390mm) perfect for Spins and Flips
- 69º Head angle for stability on high-speed trails
- Great toe clearance for barspins and X-Ups
- Low standover for Two-foot cans and Tailwhips
- Heat treated, double butted Cro-mo tube-set
- DMR Investment cast tapered head tube
- EU BB
- Super short rear end
- Extra sticker sets to customise your frame.
- Patented Taperlock dropouts [No tugs needed, Wheel can't move]
- 69º head angle
- 71º seat tube angle
- 570mm top tube length
- 652mm front centre
- 390mm rear centre
- 1041mm wheelbase
- 115mm headtube length
- 330mm seat tube length
- 27.2 Seatpost Diameter
- Bottom Bracket Drop 25mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.