DMT Prisma 2.0 Team Edition Road Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Prisma 2.0 (Team Edition) A perfect match between technology and design. This is the new top road mo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionPrisma 2.0 (Team Edition)
A perfect match between technology and design. This is the new top road model DMT. Upper in microfiber extremely light combined with a mesh that give a high breathability, an anatomic external counter, the new ATOP closure, the fibre carbon New Carbon sole and the new entirely Italian design. Prisma 2.0 with all these features is the right shoe for people who want the best in comfort and technology and, at the same time, dont renounce a young and captivating look.
New Carbon Sole
- The New Carbon sole is pretty special and different from all the other soles in the market. The sole is made from Toray MR60, this is a 40Ton High Modulus Carbon Fibre. There are 9 layers in total. The fibres are orientated at 0, 45 and 90 degree. The orientation is from inside to outside.
- The New Carbon has also a special reference table for the cleat positioning. A porous surface to avoid the use of other materials like the sandpaper.
- The ATOP closure system is innovative as it combines simplicity of use with a perfect shoe closure and is only used on the top models. Atop is a unique system used exclusively in the cycling shoe sector by DMT. This type of closing, using a rotor to rewind a wire, allows for a perfect upper closing that envelops any type of foot: another strong point is the releasing system of the wire: when you want to open the shoe: just turn the rotor counter clockwise 45 Degrees.
- External counter with anatomic support to give a very high stability in cycling and to increase the constraint of the heel. Anti shock, Anti slip.
- Drilled tongue with a large thick padding: new features that provide maximum comfort and excellent breathability. Fairlead for the ATOP closure.