DMT Tri Triathlon Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description DMT TriDiamant, always careful to the requests of the market, has developed a specific model for Tri... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Diamant, always careful to the requests of the market, has developed a specific model for Triathlon discipline. This competition requires a model of shoes that must be put on quickly and that, at the same time, grant a sure closure, a very transpiring upper and a rigid sole.
New Carbon Sole
- The New Carbon sole is pretty special and different from all the other soles in the market. The sole is made from Toray MR60, this is a 40Ton High Modulus Carbon Fibre. There are 9 layers in total. The fibres are orientated at 0, 45 and 90 degree. The orientation is from inside to outside.
- The New Carbon has also a special reference table for the cleat positioning. A porous surface to avoid the use of other materials like the sandpaper.
- 1 straps closure, comfortable, practical, and safe. Enriched with logo DMT
- External counter with anatomic support to give a very high stability in cycling and to increase the constraint of the heel. Anti-shock - Anti-slip.
- Very transpiring upper that allow the maximum comfort and perspiration.