DT Swiss 350 Disc 6-Bolt Hub
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: High end performance at a great price DT's 350 family of hubs comes with all of the s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- High end performance at a great price
- DT's 350 family of hubs comes with all of the same killer features as the 240 line but gives an alternative option for the more budget conscious consumer
- The 350 hub features a steel axle and fully sealed bearings
- A forged aluminium hub shell keeps weight to a minimum
- Featuring the unique Star Ratchet system: patented drive system within the Freehub offering low maintenance, ultimate strength and quick engagement
- The 18 engagement teeth on the ratchets make for a more positive pick-up
- A special DT Swiss coating on the ratchets and axles greatly improves the lifespan of these parts
- This all comes together to make the 350 low maintenance, and give it unsurpassed strength
- The same quad bearing system as used in the 240s hubs, with corrosion resistant steel bearings and improved contact-free double flange sealing giving added durability and performance
- The No Tool system makes servicing easy
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.