DT Swiss CR 1400 Dicut Disc Brake Wheel
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The explosion of competitive gravel events such as the Grinduro and Dirty Reiver means... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The explosion of competitive gravel events such as the Grinduro and Dirty Reiver means that a whole new category of lightweight gravel racing wheels is required and the CR 1400's are DT's answer for those seeking maxiumum off-road velocity
- Following extensive feedback on our existing alloy and carbon models, the CR 1400 blends a bespoke 22 mm internal rim with our premium DICUT hub and spokes system to make these the lightest, most responsive alloy gravel or Cyclocross wheels out there
- The DICUT hub system gives the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness and provides a rock solid anchor point for the unique high-tension DT Nail Head spokes, meaning these wheels have a class leading lateral stiffness to weight ratio
- With a weight of just over 1600 grams the CR 1400's are 400-600 grams lighter than the stock OEM wheels that come on most gravel bikes but still tough enough to be relied on with a bikepacking-friendly system weight limit of 130 KG
- SBWT welded rim with an 22 mm internal diameter (26 mm external) makes these ideal for 33 c and wider tyres
- DT's legendarily reliable 240 hub internals and 36-tooth ratchet rear Freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- DT have specced a blend of their renowned Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- Tubeless ready of course! But you can also run standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for standard 100 mm Q/R, 12 x 100 mm or 15 x 100 mm thru axles. The rear comes ready for standard 135 mm Q/R or 12 x 142 mm thru axles
- When bought as a pair they will include, 6-bolt adaptors, rim tape and tubeless valves
- Weight: Front 732 grams Rear: 872 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Barclays Eligibility Checker
You can use the Barclays Eligibility Checker to find out if you are likely to be accepted for a loan through Barclays Partner Finance without affecting your credit score.
Credit is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Tredz is the credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance is the lender.Eligibility Checker *This takes you to the Barclays secure gateway
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available