DT Swiss CR 1600 Spline Disc Brake Wheel
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Whether you're planning to spend your winter leaping barriers in a skinsuit or you're... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Whether you're planning to spend your winter leaping barriers in a skinsuit or you're setting out for the road less travelled, the Cross Road series is all about big rubber and going where a traditional road bike would fear to tread
- The CR 1600's rims are a massive 22 mm wide internally, perfect for big volume 32c and over gravel and cyclocross tyres, giving even the fattest treads the support they need to be run at lower pressures, improving traction and comfort on rough, loose surfaces
- Want something a little less specific? Try our Endurance Road line which bridges the gap between Cross Road and classic road racing wheels
- DT's 350 hub internals are combined with a freshly optimised SPLINE hub-shell designed to improve spoke bracing and improve stiffness, the 350 18-tooth ratchet system is the most reliable out there, it can also be serviced without the need for specialist tools, making it ideal for backcountry epics
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- If you're interested in these then you'll almost certainly be wanting to run tubeless tyres, so you'll be glad to hear that the CR 1600's come tubeless ready with tape and valves included, they can however also be used with standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- The maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 791 grams Rear: 937 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available