DT Swiss H1700 29" Hybrid Wheel
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Designed as a durable upgrade to the frequently short lived original equipment whee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hybrid Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Designed as a durable upgrade to the frequently short lived original equipment wheels that come on E-MTB's the H 1700's take DT's renowned SPLINE wheel platform and ratchet freehub system and make it ready for serious off road E-biking
- E-MTB's are tough on wheels, really tough, not only is there the added weight and higher maximum drive torque but E-MTB riders tend to ride further and more frequently, this adds up to a real challenge for anyone looking to design a truly durable wheel for long term E-MTB use
- The result is DT's mission Hybrid, the first wheel engineering project to look specifically at the challenges of heavy duty E-MTB use for wheel
- So, what's new? Just the nice blue stickers? nothing could be farther from the truth!
- Hybrid ratchet hubs feature reinforced hub shells, oversized bearings and steel 24 tooth ratchets along with steel freehubs to prevent marking under extreme torque
- The rims have reinforced spoke beds to resist fatigue and handle high loads for long periods of time
- The straight pull spokes are custom made for Hybrid with an oversized 2.34 mm hub interface designed to protect one of the key points of stress on a wheel that's being used for E-MTB
- In order for a wheel to pass as Hybrid certified in DT's inhouse testing lab it has to survive 50% more lifecycles, its spokes and rims have to endure 20% higher load tests and the bearings must be able to handle almost twice the maximum load of standard wheel
- Whilst intended for E-MTB use, the Hybrid range is also ideal for larger riders, bike packers or anyone looking for a really durable wheelset with a high weight limit
- Include tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- System weight Limit: 150 KG
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Hybrid Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering international deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available