DT Swiss HE1800 700c Hybrid Disc Brake Wheel
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The new generation of sleek and lightweight E-road bikes is changing what we can ex... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Hybrid Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The new generation of sleek and lightweight E-road bikes is changing what we can expect from electrically assisted riding, whilst the high-mileage fun these bikes offer in undeniable, the added strain they place on components creates whole new challenges for wheel manufacturers
- Designed from scratch for extended hi-torque E-road use, the DT Swiss HE (Hybrid Endurance line) makes extensive use of bespoke DT-made components to ensure long term reliability and responsive handling without adding unnecessary weight
- The HE 1800's sport a semi-aero 32 mm deep and 20 mm wide (internally) rim, optimised for 25- 35 mm tyres, making them able to cover a huge variety of roles as required
- Simple and reliable 3-pawl rear freehub system with tool-free servicing and easy switching of freehubs
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the HE 1800's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Reinforced Hybrid optimised SPLINE hub-shells and strengthened steel freehub bodies ensure long term durability even under prolonged hi-torque use
- Thicker spokes greatly extend fatigue life, even under the prolonged high-torques that E-Road bikes can produce
- Available in either standard 100/142 x 12 or 110/148 x 12 'Road BOOST' to fit the latest E-road designs, the Non-Boost versions can be adapted for Q/R using end caps (not included)
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Hybrid Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available