DT Swiss HX 1501 E-MTB Wheel
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:The HX 1501 Spline 1 is a high end all round trail wheel designed for all round E-MTB u... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The HX 1501 Spline 1 is a high end all round trail wheel designed for all round E-MTB use, based on DT's renowned Spline 1 family the HX 1501 offers sub-2 KG weights with the supreme all-round durability that demanding E-MTB'ers require
- E-MTB's are tough on wheels, really tough, not only is there the added weight and higher maximum drive torque but E-MTB riders tend to ride further and more frequently, this adds up to a real challenge for anyone looking to design a truly durable wheel for long term E-MTB use
- The result is DT's mission Hybrid, the first wheel engineering project to look specifically at the challenges of heavy duty E-MTB use for wheel
- So, what's new? Just the nice blue stickers? nothing could be farther from the truth!
- Hybrid ratchet hubs feature reinforced hub shells, oversized bearings and steel 24 tooth ratchets along with steel freehubs to prevent marking under extreme torque
- The rims have reinforced spoke beds to resist fatigue and handle high loads for long periods of time
- The straight pull spokes are custom made for Hybrid with an oversized 2.34 mm hub interface designed to protect one of the key points of stress on a wheel that's being used for E-MTB
- In order for a wheel to pass as Hybrid certified in DT's inhouse testing lab it has to survive 50% more lifecycles, its spokes and rims have to endure 20% higher load tests and the bearings must be able to handle almost twice the maximum load of standard wheel
- Whilst intended for E-MTB use, the Hybrid range is also ideal for larger riders, bike packers or anyone looking for a really durable wheelset with a high weight limit
- Rear wheels include both Shimano and SRAM XD freewheels for easy conversion
- When bought as a pair they will include tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- System weight Limit: 150 KG
- Colour:Black / Blue
- Wheel Diameter: 27.5 inches
- Product Type: Rear Wheels
- Brake Type: Disc
- Discipline: E-MTB
- Hub Type: Bolt Thru
- Rim Type: Clincher
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.